I was not going to post today for a couple of reasons. The main one being that I really do not have any news just a lot of anxiety, anticipation & apprehension (pretty good, huh). I am also itching a lot. This is one of the results of being jaundiced to long. It's random and is worse at night. I would take a picture so you could all see this yellow man but I do not think it would do me justice. My brother in law gave me the best description. He said I look like I got a bad Tan out of a cheap tube of tanning cream. So I have that splotchy kind of orangy, yellow look. The cheap ones of you out there know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway, I am trying to stay focused on non medical issues which I find somewhat difficult. Every once in a while I keep hearing this loud "UnngggHHHH" sound. Don't you guys worry it just Cathy zipping around the house cleaning up piles that have accumulated, getting rooms ready for our ops guests and making a new large pile by the front door for our every third month charitable contribution of stuff we have finally decided that we will no longer use and often forgot that we even had plus more stuff. I really am beginning to believe that somewhere in our house is a secret room where my nimble, agile, green thumbed wife grows this stuff. The fun part is she is really like a hummingbird. She gets to her destination, hovers to complete her task, zzzzzzip she's gone.
The second reason I was not going to post was that at 6:30 AM this morning I saw that my daughter had committed a sin that I did not even know was a sin until 6:30 AM. She had invaded my personal internet space and hijacked my blog. How cool is that? I must admit I have subsequently gone through a rash of feelings. The first was that I was afraid to post because a new post might discourage people from entering there comments to her post. Before I go any further I want you to know that my egocentric young body would love to come home from the hospital and see some entries. Another one of my favorite sayings is "Don't ask the question if you are not ready for an answer." I did ask you to talk amongst yourselves. Another feeling was after I left my blog would there be any posts when I returned. Thank you. The last one I will comment on is that I loved the picture mainly because I could not begin to count the number of cars attached to the engine.
I suspect my next entry will be late tomorrow. Until then comment, tawk, be the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment