Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well I am finally in that place that there is no place like and it is true. It is a little trouble to learn how to negotiate because we do not have all of the handicap nifties but I would rather learn and suffer here. I was going to go stir crazy if they did not let me out today. Thankfully the doctor felt the vibes. His words were that there is nothing more we can do for you here that you cannot do for yourself at home. He was a very wise man. I think I will have a little more energy to speak tomorrow. Just a short pack up job and trip home has taken a lot out of me. Give us a couple of days to get settled in before we start partying too hard. Thank you so much to everyone that has kept in touch, provided food for the family and helped get the house in order.

No comments: